Gender+Queer is a portmanteau word I made because LGBT isn’t inclusive, abgilpqt+ is nice but it’s not a word and it’s difficult to prononce and remember, and I think Genderqueer is only for non-cisgender, genderqueer+queer would be repetitive and too long, gender+queer would be confusing, rainbow would be too related to sexual(rainbow flag). Maybe you have an idea?
You can use as many as you want to describe yourself. Female and male gender is the one from around 1950. Theses definitions are mine, they are not complete for simplifications nor objective (I’m not female, trans, …), please look at the links for more complete and objective ones.
Add prefixes to them to specify attraction to some people.
- Have a sexual contact
- sensual(not sexual) things like cuddling
- romantic relationship
- Not connected to doing anything, simply appearance
prefix for -gender/-attractions
- Lack of. Like no.
- literally half. Like maybe.
prefix for attractions
- attraction to the other side of the rainbow
- attraction to the same side of the rainbow
- Man × Man (sometimes used for womans too)
- Woman × Woman
Other words for gender
- Big portmanteau word for not cisgender.
- identifying as neither female nor male.
- Being born with the genders you are. (Some people link it illogically with ID cards, I don’t)
- Someone born with sex between female and male.
- Gender between/with female and male.
- Changing(fluid) genders over time. For an example see: RAIN p537 - Ky's Fluidity
- Fucking (traditional) gender (appearance, roles, …).
- Someone who changed/changing/wants to change their gender.
Never use transsexual, it’s confusing with sexual attraction, related to mental problem and probably other shit.
- Someone who is changing towards girl or more simply : girl
- Someone who changing towards boy or more simply : boy