UKHomeOffice-postersUnnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.
Author: Bernard <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 12:36:24 +0100
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -1,6 +1,8 @@
Home Office Digital repository of posters covering different topics - research, access needs, accessibility, design.
+If you've got a poster you've created and would like to commit it here, please do!
These posters cover the following access needs:
@@ -9,12 +11,12 @@ These posters cover the following access needs:
* Visually impaired - low vision users (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/accessibility/visually-impaired-low-vision.pdf)
* Visually impaired - screenreader users (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/accessibility/visually-impaired-screenreader.pdf)
-**User research and design*
+**User research and design**
* User research is a team sport (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/gds/research-teamsport.pdf)
* 2 hours of user research every six weeks (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/gds/two-hours-every-six-weeks.pdf)
* GDS design principles (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/gds/design-principles-poster.pdf)
* GDS "It's OK to.." (https://github.com/UKHomeOffice/posters/blob/master/gds/its-ok-to.pdf)
-Contact: Bernard Tyers, @bernardtyers on Twitter
+Best is to open a message in Issues, and we'll get in touch. Otherwise you can contact Bernard Tyers, @bernardtyers on Twitter.